Friday, November 5, 2010

Luminare - Light effect - part 2 - through a blak plastic light cannon

The Light Cannon, 36 inches long, 4 inches in diameter.

I added two layers of filters with holes.  This one is full of small holes

Here you can see the small hole filter and the secondary filter behind it with larger holes in it.  I believe that the thickness of these filters will determine the acuteness of the shadow that is portrayed.  I will explore this next.

This is the light effect it created on the wall.  I like this but ultimately want higher contrasting in the shadowing.

The light projecting on the floor.  I like this and would like to cover the entire room or at least an entire wall.  Maybe I need to look at rectangles and squares rather than tubes.....

No comments:

Post a Comment